JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 6/16/22

Jeanne- CE!

We got our walk in early, and the plan for the rest of the day is to have coffee out with our new chorale director, run a few errands, practice voice and clarinet, stretch and move, have chofam Erica and her clan over for a clean light summer dinner and a nice visit. My body is a little cranky with the increased intentional exercise (not even that much- I think I'm just a big weenie, lol)), and my weight has bumped up a bit, I think from hanging on to fluids for some soreness and inflammation. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have things to do around the house, a meeting later and over to my mom's for more of the great clean out. I will squeeze in yoga at some point. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I have done my yoga. Will get in 1 mile on my walking dvd. I have my water jug filled. Grocery shopping and cleaning ... I have my list made..grocery and the to do list. Here's to a great day.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.