JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 6/17/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I'll start with a run to the vet for blood work check for Tutti the Toot, then enjoy late morning to late afternoon with BFFgirl Di for my BirthMONTH outing: we each take a day off for the other's BD, and just have fun getting out and goofing around. I should be able to fit in my practice and stretching and moving early evening. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

Today I plan to tidy up the house... It is looking pretty good and get in some arm exercises with weights and abs. It will be a good day.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I just cleaned out my pantry closet. Making room for stuff from my parents house and removing things I don't use. I am determined to not make my kids go through what we are going through right now at my parents house. I am anxiously waiting for my new rebounder to arrive and will exercise as soon as it gets here. My plan is to most days do a split of rebounding and yoga. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.