JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 6/19

Jeanne- CE!

I did make yesterday's goals of intentional exercise and music practice.

Today I'll probably do a more intense Bikram yoga or a restorative yoga/rebounder combo. Same with music practice; I'll be away from home until late afternoon at the earliest, but I commit to whatever wellness works for an unpredictable day!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I did my exercise yesterday. Today I will do intentional exercise and cook healthy food.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I was feeling "throaty" yesterday after all the singing, so did not practice clarinet. Di did end up coming over after her biofam awfulness, and that was where most of the rest of the day went. I have an off of being too task oriented, and am trying to listen to my body and have it be ok if I just rest, or just plain switch gears when life happens or someone needs my attention and energy more than whatever else I had planned. It's a fine line, though. The "me" stuff has to fit in, too; it's not selfish- it's essential!

Today I have already walked, and will have contractors in the house. I am planning to fit in some gentle yoga or my pt routine.

Diane Replied:

I did swim some yesterday and did some exercises in the pool. Today I will walk. I do have some gardening to do as well. It will be a great day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did manage some pt exercises yesterday. Today I have walked, and the intentional exercise will have to be evening yoga.

Diane Replied:

I did walk yesterday and did some lunges and stretches for my legs. Today I am going swimming I think. I have a mystery skin thing going on... dog hit it and then I hit it in the shower and it bled quite a bit so not sure on swimming. I go to dermatologist Thursday.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've not been holding myself accountable. Tomorrow I WILL exercise in the morning.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did get to the evening yoga yesterday. We got out to walk early this morning; and today, I'll do a yoga flow and jump back to practicing clarinet, after my 2 days of vocal/throat rest.

Diane Replied:

I did swim and did laps in the pool along with alot of stretching in the pool. My arms are kinda sore. I am doing my walking dvd in a few.

Diane Replied:

Walking DVD and stretching - Done at 12:31 p.m.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Not gonna lie, I didn't work out this morning.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday was a bust as far as what I had planned. The Cliff Notes version is that my new phone setup was problematic in just about every possible way, and I ended up spending 5+ hours on my own and with tech support, and problem is on their end and still not resolved. Then I learned that a long time friend's husband had died on Father's Day, and she was just getting the word out. We have lots of biofam side tangents that are on the 5-alarm-fire level right now too, so it's been a tough juggling act for a while now. So by the time G got home late from stresses of his own, I was pretty much fit to be tied, and pretty far from my best self. Wellness-wise, I did hydrate and keep the eating clean.

I do know that I am truly blessed and duly grateful, and that I have everything that truly matters, every day, no matter what.

SO grateful for a new day and new beginning! We have been walking, and I plan to stretch and move in some form or fashion. I may sing too, but clarinet is out until my mouth heals a bit more.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Sorry about your day, yesterday, Jeanne. Hope today is better for you!

I did end up working out yesterday. Eating and hydration was not on par.

Today I will do all three. Exercise. Hydrate. Eat as close to the earth as possible.

Diane Replied:

Jeanne I hope today is better. I did walk yesterday and stretch. Today I can't make any promises. I have had a skin issue for a month now. I am going to the dermatologist at 2. I know I have 2 places that need to come off and a weird rash and it seems I am allergic to so much right now. I am a bit down about it all. Today is my 15th year anniversary.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

All the best, my Dears! Life is challenging and complicated, and we need to be well anyway!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday my recent mouth soreness peaked and I ended up feverish and I had a toothache; so I did not stretch or practice as hoped.

Today I'm just going with the flow, and will make the best wellness choices under the circumstances.

Diane Replied:

Today I will get in my walking dvd and stretches. I am making a list of things to get done in the house. Prioritize and accomplish. I also need to go by my parents and water their flowers as they are in Florida this week.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have walked already, and will get some pt/stretching in.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.