JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 6/23/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today we got our walk in early. The plan du jour is to do what I can with technical support about the malfunctions of my "latest and greatest" phone (which I at least got as a free upgrade as a consolation prize for their previous bad customer service), plan and prep, enjoy the last of the BirthMONTH traditions- which is clean dinner out and clean, planned dessert indulgence at home. I always say that my Birthday is June 1-24, and my anniversary is June 25-30, lol. Celebrate good times! It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I plan to really walk the straight and narrow. Tonight it's back to my mom's for more cleaning. I am having a hard time seeing an ending to this task. I hope to get outside but the heat has been unbearable so it may just be long enough to water my plants. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

@Lyn, your tasks have been monumental, and seemingly never-ending. I love your heart of gold and your positive attitude, laced with eye rolls and hilarious snarkiness! Maybe we need another SYD meet-and-greet, and to just do some fun, mindless, stupid stuff!

Diane Replied:

Today I will get in my water and not sure what else. Not off to a good start... Dermatologist appt at 2 and I need prayers. Got some major issues going on ...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

@Diane, you are officially on my prayer list; but I do regularly pray for the SYD "Sassy Sistahs" as a whole. Lyn was already on "the list'!

Diane Replied:

Thank you ...

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Thinking of you today, Diane!

Diane Replied:

They did a biospy and thinks it is guttate psorasis. She said she thinks I was ill with strep and didn't know it and got this from it and the predisone. Evidentally predisone sets it on fire.

deb Replied:

Oh my Diane! I have never heard of that! What do they do for it? I hope you get some relief soon!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.