JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 6/26

Jeanne- CE!

The pt and stretching did happen yesterday, and felt good. Today I plan a little rebounder action and stretching. I'm also going to explore some arm workouts, because mine are starting to take on the tone of a water balloon, and flap in the breeze, lol

Diane Replied:

I need to do some arm workouts too. Today I will do my walking dvd.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have been a bit under the weather for several days now, with mostly throat and periodontal issues, which has left me feverish and achy in the ears. I even took a covid test, which thankfully was negative. Nothing huge, just not my normal self...all the more reason to do everything I can to BE well. It really does make such a difference! I do have a history of dental challenges stemming from injury trauma and just plain body weakness in that area. I have my people though, and am on it!

I have already walked on this beautiful, cooler (for us!) morning, and will do my little arm routine and some gentle yoga.

Diane Replied:

I will get in more walking today. I did a small amount.. Taking my car to get my tire fixed (screw in it) and getting clothes picked up. It's all good.

Diane Replied:

I have already done my walking dvd....

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I hope to do yoga and the rebounder but I'm not making any promises today.

Diane Replied:

I will do my walking dvd and some crunches for the waist and hopefully some arm weights.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have walked and will do my arm exercises and whatever other intentional exercise is most needed at the time. This body needs it!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did my arm exercises, and will do yoga again shortly. I'll fess up if I don't!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have walked, and will do arm exercises and pt today.

Diane Replied:

I have been in the garden working and will get in intentional exercise later. I did not do well yesterday. I walked some but stopped. I just didn't feel well yesterday.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Sometimes it is better to honor our body and rest than it is to force exercise. Today I will do yoga for sure and hopefully some other form of exercise as well.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Exercise And man, does it feel good.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises and pt done! Yes, exercise (including dedicated breathing) is so essential to well being; it keeps me smiling when things are going smoothly, and brings my smile back when things aren't going smoothly.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I always feel soooo much better when I consistently do yoga. Why I keep getting out of the habit blows my mind. Why I do any of the things that make me overweight and miserable blows my mind. But I'm working on it!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Got my walk in; now for arm exercises and yoga, probably Bikram. I have made the full transition to working out at home, and have been consistent with it. There are so many great options for free! All excuses have been eliminated, so I guess I'd better get on it!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did do my arm exercises and a gentle yoga.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I did yoga and the rebounder and some step exercises.

Diane Replied:

I walked quite a bit yesterday and played with kids on a day trip. We walked from a train ride thru town to a park and then back. It was also quite hot. I will walk today as well.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Walked earlier, and will do my arm exercises and maybe the Bikram yoga today and some additional arm weights, depending on the timing.

Diane Replied:

Getting in my exercise yesterday and today.. Major yard work going on and intentional exercise too.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did do the arm exercises and the right yoga for the moment yesterday. Today I've walked and will do arm exercises and pt; plus a more labor-intensive day of house stuff.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Arm exercises and pt complete!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.