JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 6/27/22

Jeanne- CE!

Happily started out with a nice walk! Today I plan yoga and arm work; catching up at home: connecting with several folks regarding dental stuff, home contracting stuff, health insurance, and other appointments; date night planned by me. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

Got in a walk but not as long as intended. Taking my car to get my tire fixed... I have a screw in it. Working in the house, getting things done, its all good.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've been so busy. Went to the grocery store today. Then transplanted all my swiss chard to a spot where they will help shade other stuff and stop shading stuff in need of sun. Learning the tricks of the new garden, I hope they survive! I hope to get into the yoga room for some much needed time on the mat, but not sure it will happen. Have been on track with food though, so that's good. It has been a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.