JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 6/28/22

Jeanne- CE!

I'm glad to have walked already this morning. Ironically, in the teacher off season, it is more challenging to eat well and live well. I do need the loosening up of the schedule, and am happy to have time to increase the intentional exercise; but I spend more time problem solving on the computer, and the home projects are more intense but less active.

I have been frustrated, uncomfortable, and sad over a number of situations, but I refuse to let them interfere with the Light, Love, and Peace that are mine for the taking...yes, please! Today I will do what I can and let go of what I can't; stretch and move, plan and prep, chill. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have also been frustrated, uncomfortable and sad over a number of situations. But I have let them drag me into a place of wanting to do nothing. I'm trying hard to get out of that place. Today I will cook healthy food and intentionally exercise. Tonight it's back over to my mom's. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I will pray that both of your days are brighter and you don't feel frustrated. It is easy to do in this day and time. I ended up with a situation yesterday getting my tire fixed. They mounted it with the white lettering showing and I had that on the inside so one tire out of the 4 was different. They got that corrected today and I got my oil changed and I am getting ready to walk and get a few projects knocked out.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

So thankful to have this site, and the few-in-number but sassy sistahs! We are not alone, and everyone is fighting battles. A wise wellness buddy of mine taught me that when we are off balance and overloaded with stress we become ill at ease, aka DIS-ease, or disease. I want to do everything I can to discourage this, even if it means letting go of some things.

I do know that I am blessed beyond measure, which sometimes takes me to a place of how bad things must feel to others less fortunate; the world is crazy pretty much all the time now, which can trigger over-stim, which just stops me in my tracks. If I don't choose, my body will. Still, I do have some control over what I take in and what I hang on to. In my reading/reflection time today, I allowed the tears to flow, which was cleansing and renewing. Some were tears of joy!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.