JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 6/3/22

Jeanne- CE!

There's no place like home...thankful, to have safely returned to my favorite place! Today is about getting back into the home flow, making choices that support my WELL being, and final prep for tonight's chorale concert-- my first proper concert performance in three years. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Glad you're back home safe and sound, Jeanne! Today I will do all the healthy things and enjoy the day as it comes. Also, I've been watering my son's ducks while he's out of town so I get to see ducks twice a day, so there's that. It's going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Ducks? LOL! I'm petsitting my neighbor's three-legged cat, and have totally fallen for her!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Yes, he has 5 white ducks and they have little fro's on top of their heads. They're adorable. And they drink A LOT of water. But they won't let me pet them. They run into the corner and huddle and I'm thinking...you obviously don't realize that you're making it easier for me to catch you if I was so inclined...

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.