JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 6/8/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I've already been out walking with G and the grrrls. Also on this morning's agenda are yoga, music practice, and light adulting. This afternoon I'm going to ma'am-o-gram then out with Susie for healthy late lunch; then we're picking up Adriana (our vocal coach) and her husband Chris (who are in town after recently moving) and driving them to UTArlington where their grandson, Phoenix Avalon (who was hand-picked by Itzhak Perlman for coaching) is scheduled to perform in his quartet as part of their prep for their upcoming competition. Needless to say, this is a banner day for this musician! It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I don't have many must do's today so I will split most of my time between dialing in my craft room and my garden shed. And of course, I will exercise and cook good food. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

I had errands this am but am working on the house this afternoon. I aim at getting a few things done.. It is a must. I am also dealing with a rash on my chest and trying to figure out what has caused it and yes I changed detergent but it was free and clear tide so I am going back to All free and clear that I used for years and praying this clears up. If not I will have to go back to the dr. Earlier in May I had an allergy to antibiotics. I am falling apart...

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I hope you figure it out soon, Diane!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.