JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 7/1/22

Jeanne- CE!

New month, new beginning; and always thankful for the freshness of a new day! Today I will stretch and move, make a Natural Grocers run, plan and prep, plan some details for upcoming travels, hold space for goofing around. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Well, I'm starting off the new month with vertigo. Not how I wanted to begin the second half of the year. I still have big plans, it's going to be a great 6 months. No plans for today other than Epley Maneuvers which have helped in the past. I looked up yoga poses to help and just reading their suggestions made me nauseas, I don't think the people suggesting those poses have ever had vertigo. But at least my eyes can focus enough to read now, this morning that was not the case. It is going to be a great day!

Nutmeg Replied:

Sorry to hear about the vertigo Lyn. My dad had that really bad for awhile. The sent him to Mayo Clinic and had him in some sort of contraption where he hung upside down and at an angle for hours. It was supposed to help get something in his inner ear back in place but he didn't think it made much of a difference. Hope you get through this fast and can find some safe activities to do in the meantime.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh no, Lyn! How uncomfortable and frustrating!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.