JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 7/15/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today is our annual "Christmas in July" celebration, where we have cozy clean eats, listen to Christmas carols, and watch movies and specials. Beforehand I will practice music, baby-step declutter, tend to routine household stuff, and plan and prep for my upcoming driving trip. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm back! I mean, I never left but I've been in a withdrawing mood and it's hard for me to chit chat sometimes. Even online. Weight has stayed stable, exercise has been non existent, vertigo is lingering but not too bad. Although I learned that shopping for campers sets it off big time, because none of them are level on the lot and the rock a bit, that really messed me up for a couple of days. Hopefully I can get myself into a more social mood from here on out. It is going to be a great day!

Nutmeg Replied:

Glad you're back Lyn. Camper shopping sounds fun, but I imagine it felt like being in one of those wacky gravity houses.
I'm happy with my progress. I'm ahead of my weight loss goal which is great because I know there will we slip up where I gain and other weeks where I'm at a stand still.
It's supposed to rain most of the day so I won't be going on any long walks or bike rides. Think I'll try to find a new series to watch on Netflix to lure me down the basement to spend time on the treadmill.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

That's exactly what I said to my husband, Nutmeg! I said it feels like Grandfather's Mansion at Silver Dollar City. Which is fun as a kid but not so much as an adult with vertigo. LOL

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.