JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 7/16/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I have walked and done arm exercises, and plan more intentional exercise, music practice, routine adulting, planning and prepping for upcoming driving trip. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm heading to my mom's again for another day of clean out. I will do yoga before I go. My brother is coming down from Chicago and I hope my niece comes with him, that will at least make this day go better. I will do all the healthy things, except for the Taco Bell that will likely be lunch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Every day I do this is one less day I have to do this. It is going to be a great day!

Nutmeg Replied:

This morning I went for a 14 mile bike ride with my husband. I'll do some yard work this afternoon an probably go on a couple of walks. My Fitbit band broke last night so I won't be logging in my steps for a few days until the new one shows up.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.