JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 7/27/22

Jeanne- CE!

There's no place like home, and I probably will not leave it today! The plan is to have bathroom contractors in late morning; catch up on bills, correspondence, and house stuff; be treated to a date night tonight. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

I will work around the house this am. Going to get Megan's notebooks and supplies for school. I have something in my toe that I can't see that hurts. Of course I stepped on it outside barefooted.... Praying I get it out. I think it is a small piece of glass..grrrr

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I, also, plan to not leave my home today! I will be cleaning up all the dog hair from 2 days of my son's dogs being here. I've really never seen anything like it, the way these dogs shed. I will keep it clean, do yoga and go through my garage and storage room and see what I can get rid of. I'm scared straight after seeing my mom's house, I want nothing in my house I don't really love or use. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.