JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 7/24

Jeanne- CE!

A little late to the party this week, but I had my reasons!

I have walked and am back to arm exercises early mornings. I plan to incorporate decluttering every day-- even if it's just one tiny thing, practice music (which I have really missed while out of town), and do pt and extra stretching today.

Diane Replied:

I did not exercise for two days. I stepped on a small piece of glass I think in the driveway (or something), so I have been digging in my toe and not sure I got it out, don't see how I didn't but my toe hurts. I need to up the stomach exercises and arm workouts.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Ow Diane! Sorry about that toe!

Still getting back into my post-travel groove; got right back to walking and doing arm exercises, and I did do the pt extra stretches yesterday. Did not declutter or practice, but here's to today!

Not sure how I have so much going on, but I do! Wellness needs to happen no matter what, though! Will take time for gratitude and acknowledge that what I'm doing is enough.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Still walking and doing arm exercises. Today I plan for more intentional exercise and decluttering. Holding off on singing and clarinet practice until I have another negative covid test on Sunday. Several people at my reunion have since come down with it, but so far so good here!

Nutmeg Replied:

Made my weight goal this week so I'm happy about that, but I'm concerned I won't make it next week.
I've got dinner plans with my husband and some of his co-workers and their spouses at a nice restaurant the night before. I'm fairly certain unless I over shoot my goal by a pound and a half the day of the dinner I won't make my goal the next day. It's going to involve about 2-1/2 hrs drive time round trip so the whole evening will be shot and I won't have time to exercise that day.
Guess I better get in gear, be on my most restrained eating behavior and work in some more biking and walking time this week if I'm going to make my goal.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Those situations can be tricky to navigate, Nutmeg, but you are aware and will be able to plan ahead and then just do the best you can in the moment, which is half the battle. You are doing great!

I'm taking Sundays off from walking and arm exercises, but definitely plan to stretch and move, get back to music practice (yay no covid after my big exposure!), and declutter today.

Nutmeg Replied:

Thanks for the encouragement Jeanne!
It will be a major accomplishment to lose any weight this week. I was very active yesterday. Total of 2 hrs walking, biked 21 miles, worked in the yard for an hour and played pickle ball for 1/2 an hour. My undoing was the ice cream after pickle ball. The day just went downhill after that and this morning I had gained a pound.
Today I have a volunteer appreciation picnic to go to. I was going to skip it but my husband actually wants to go and he usually hates those things so I feel like I should go because it could be a long time before he offers to attend one of my social events with me.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.