JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 7/2/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I've walked, and plan to do arm exercises and pt, get out with BFFgirl Di for a pretty pedi, plan out Big Bend trip with Gary, tackle a bunch of house stuff. It's all good!

Nutmeg Replied:

I'm not off to a great start this month. I weighed in a logged it this morning and I'm up a lb. I think I may have had the scale in a slightly different place the day before because yesterday's number was smaller than I expected it to be. My tile floor has a wavy texture that can affect things depending on where it's placed.
I went to a golf tournament yesterday and then went for a walk in the evening and got in over 24,000 steps. Also attempted to play pickleball for the first time. I'm horrible, but I think it be fun and great exercise when my skills improve.

Diane Replied:

Nutmeg, that is an amazing step count. This day I have done alot of yard work that now needs to be cleaned up. I am going to do housework and get in some walking later.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.