JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 7/31

Jeanne- CE!

Here's to a new week of accountability!

Diane Replied:

I need to get back on it this week. I slid off temporarily.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did honor the Sabbath more yesterday, and it felt good to practice music and do a stress relief yoga, which actually did help.

Today I'm back to walking and arm exercises, and a baby step declutter; would love to practice as well. Trying to to keep baby steps going on these busier days to keep me from getting overwhelmed and doing nothing.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I will get back at it this week!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday: Walking arm exercises baby step declutter

Today I plan to work in music practice to the mix.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday: walking arm exercises baby step declutter baby baby step practice (eyeroll, but better than nothing!)

Today: My usual, plus a proper practice session, seeing what else realistically fits in the flow of this day.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday's goals happened; music vibes are really a must for me!

Same basic goals today; trying to be ok with itty bitty baby steps on the busy days like today-- trying to show up in all areas rather than not bothering when pressed for time. Hard to do!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I said I'd get back at it but instead I've just kept myself busy organizing things. Tomorrow I need to take time for myself to step on the yoga mat.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Walking and arm exercises going strong. Didn't take my baby steps for practice or decluttering yesterday.

Today is mostly unstructured and at home, so I plan a proper music session and maybe two baby steps of declutter and more intentional exercise.

Nutmeg Replied:

I didn't make any weight loss progress this week, but I really enjoyed getting together with old friends, new friends, and my husbands colleagues this week. I'm just putting it behind me and moving on. I adjusted my goals to smaller ones because I don't want to get frustrated and give up. I think I'll be better off in the long run if I just plod along slowly.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I was able to hit all the goals yesterday.

The usuals for today, plus mini music practice and decluttering light. Stretching a few minutes before bed helps; I'll try to add that in daily as well. It's the little things!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.