JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 7/3

Jeanne- CE!

Today I'd like to see how I do playing clarinet again after a little healing break; there is another gum grafting in my future, but I am waiting until September, which will allow me ability to rehearse and follow through with the rest of my teacher off-season rehearsals and activities. It's expected that I will not be permitted to play clarinet or seriously sing for 2-4 weeks after the procedure.

Also planning to arm exercises and another intentional exercise.

Diane Replied:

Planning intentional exercise and reaching 10,000 steps..Which I do easily during teaching but not so much in summer.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did do the arm exercises and some stretches. Music practice will have to come earlier in the day so my mouth won't be too sore.

Today I've walked, and will do arm exercises, another intentional exercise, and clarinet practice.

Diane Replied:

Aiming to get in my 10,000 steps but I have more to do to reach that. I did swimming today and it felt good.. I'm out of shape. My arms and the cramp in my leg showed that.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday I did manage the arm exercises and stretches, but not music practice.

Today I've walked and plan to do arm exercises, yoga, and music practice.

Diane Replied:

Today I will walk and swim.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I will attempt regular yoga, if that doesn't work I'll go back to my easy version which has been helpful through the vertigo. I think I'm ready for more though!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The walking and arm exercises are happening regularly. Let's see if I can get back into music practice and some additional intentional exercise.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Good to see you back, Lyn!

Diane Replied:

I didn't walk or swim. I did almost get in my 10,000 steps but I did do my 10 minutes of arm, yoga, stretches.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Still only keeping up with the walking and arm exercises, but I will take it rather than fall back to my pattern of beating myself up for not doing more. We all have a lot going on, both expected and unexpected, and it never hurts to be as kind to ourselves as we are to others and give ourselves a break.

All that to say: same "stuff" different day as far as accountability goals.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I did manage the walk, arm exercises, and short yoga and music sessions, but it felt good to add that little bit back in.

Today I have walked, and plan to do arm exercises, practice, and either yoga or pt.

Diane Replied:

I will have to walk with my dvd or something because the heat index is too high. The air feels thick.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.