JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 7/3/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I plan to sing in church and gather after the service to welcome our new pastor; they do a lot of moving clergy around in the United Methodist church, and this is the biggest time for these new beginnings. I also plan to practice clarinet, stretch and move, tie up some loose ends, and just enjoy a little Sabbath rest. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

I have several things on my list and move and stretch is one.

Nutmeg Replied:

Well, another day and I'm up another pound. I obviously need to reign in the eating, because I was relatively active. About 1 hr. 20 mins walking outside and 40 minutes on the treadmill plus 15 minutes of attempting to play pickleball. At least I logged in the gain instead of giving up on day 2 right? Baby steps? Off for a bike ride now.

Jeanne, Good luck with the clarinet. I've never even heard of gum grafting but it sounds painful.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Nutmeg, you can't go wrong with all that activity.I bet your body will catch up and reward you soon! And thank you for the well wishes. I have a lot of dental complication stemming from an injury several years ago, and just plain weakness in that area on top of that. I'm confident that I'm in good hands; I have lots of wellness peeps!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.