JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 7/4/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I've walked, and plan to practice clarinet, do arm exercises and maybe one more intentional exercise, finish planning our October Big Bend trip, have BFFgirl Di over for a home vacay day, fireworks that we can see from the school that is just around the corner. I don't do crazy Texas crowds of people drinking and setting off their own fireworks on an evening when temps will only cool to low-mid 90s. It's all good!

Nutmeg Replied:

I've gone for a walk and worked in the yard for about 1/2 an hour. It's raining here now, but I'll either walk on the treadmill this afternoon or try to get in a short bike ride after the rain stops later. Planning on having veggies and hummus for lunch so I can indulge in the ribs my husband is smoking for dinner tonight.
Hope you all have a happy 4th!

Diane Replied:

@Nutmeg, I had ribs for lunch. Yumm.... I also did some swimming and did 12 laps in a smaller style pool. It killed my arms and I got a cramp in my leg so I know I needed it. lol

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.