JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 7/6/22

Jeanne- CE!

Another "who knows what day" but staying close to home for some bathroom contractor progress I hope. I've walked, plan to do arm exercises and catch up some around the house; bonus of extra intentional exercise and music practice depending on who's here. Di is off this week and she's dropping by this afternoon to watch Romy & Michele's High School Reunion, which I probably have memorized date night planned by Gary tonight. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Feeling good, but get tired easily. Today I will work in my craft room, do some cooking, and of course, do yoga and some other small workout. It is going to be a great day!

Nutmeg Replied:

I worked today, went for a walk after dinner and I plan to walk on the treadmill later. The scale was kind to me this morning so I need to stay focused and keep it up. I hate logging in my food, but it really does help. Sweets are my downfall and my perception how much I've actually had is way out of whack unless log everything in.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.