JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 7/7/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I will peck away at things anyway, despite not knowing what to expect with contractors. I do enjoy being random ma'am when it comes to fun things, but that is not my mode of getting things accomplished in the teacher off season, lol!

Realistically, I think I can manage at least one thing from the summer list, tend to some bills and annual donations, get some offering gigs scheduled with my singin' sistahs, practice...it all boils down to going with the flow, which may be my life lesson for this off season. It's all good!

Nutmeg Replied:

I will go to work and try to eat healthy today. Weather is good so I'll be able to walk outside tonight and will probably also walk on the treadmill so I can continue watching a Netflix series my husband wouldn't be interested in. It's good motivation to get on the treadmill.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.