JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 8/10/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I plan to take my old and new laptops in for the transfer that cannot be done from home (eyeroll), pick up some butcher bones for my Dal grrrls who are 11yo today, do some pt exercises, practice, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm sick today. Sore throat, cough, a bit achy. I slept on the couch last night because I don't want to get the hubs sick. Pretty much haven't moved all day. No better, no worse. It's not too bad, just being extra cautious. The bad part is, when I'm sick I tend to try and eat my way out of it. Now I'm both sick and stuffed. Other than that...it has been a great day!

deb Replied:

Oh no! I'm sorry you're sick Lyn. Your symptoms sound just like mine did when I tested positive for COVID....just saying'. Better test if you think you might have it. Take good care of yourself! ❤️

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.