JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 8/14

Jeanne- CE!

Trying for these checkpoints every day: stretching and moving, practicing music, decluttering; anything counts, and will get rotated right back in after a missed day.

I am designating Sunday afternoons and evenings to Sabbath rest and unscheduled randomness.

Diane Replied:

Today I will plan out the week and get out my arm weights each day and stretch. Being on my feet all day last week was an adjustment, now to get back into practice.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Back to it today, after much needed unstructured Sabbath rest day yesterday; walking and arm exercises done.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Keeping up with walking and arms; yesterday's timing choices did not work out for decluttering or practice. I have become consistent about stretching before crawling into bed.

Today's a new day of working those goals in!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday: walking, arms, baby step declutter, full practice session, bedtime stretch.

Today: same goals different day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Made the goals yesterday.

Baby steps on this day that will be mostly away from home.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Making the goals at whatever level works into each day.

Today I'll make sure part of the practice is clarinet.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Did not get to the practice session; but I did affirm to myself at the end of the day, "You did enough. You ARE enough."

All goals back on for today!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I will do intentional exercise.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Got my goals in yesterday.

Today is Sabbath rest time, beginning mid-afternoon; aka unscheduled randomness with some nothingness thrown in!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.