JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 8/28

Jeanne- CE!

Same ol' same ol'...but accountability is key for me.

Today is Sabbath rest randomness, from afternoon on.

Nutmeg Replied:

My husband and I went to our favorite restaurant for our anniversary celebration. I had a gain, but It could have been much worse had I not resisted the bananas foster flambΓ©. Going to a long walk today, and I'm signed up to play pickleball twice tomorrow so hopefully all that activity will help me get back back on track.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Been keeping up with the walking and arm exercises; practice and decluttering may or may not fit into this day, as I will be away from home until evening.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

No practice or decluttering yesterday. Today is another day mostly away, but I'm planning at least baby step practice and decluttering.

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

Ok, we've been out of town and then yesterday was a disaster as I flooded my pantry. Today I WILL do yoga. I WILL DO YOGA TODAY.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

"Stuff" happens...wish it didn't.

No practice or decluttering for me yesterday, but everything else is up and running.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Basics are in place as possible without getting crazy obsessed about it, which has been known to happen, lol. Doin' what I can with the unexpected add-ins of the week; but gonna live in wellness anyway, and know at the end of the day that what I did was enough!

Lynβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ Replied:

No intentional exercise but I lifted so many heavy things over my head today I'm considering it a workout. I also have 12,399 steps at the moment. I'm already so sore! Food...not so great today. Will do better tomorrow!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Have already walked and done arm exercises as usual; should have time for practice and decluttering later.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Wellness checkpoints were in place yesterday; planning on more of the same today!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

No decluttering yesterday.

This afternoon and evening are for randomness and Sabbath rest.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.