JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 8/30/22

Jeanne- CE!

Some sadness in this day, as BFFgirl Di says her final earthly goodbye to her dog of a lifetime, Izzy (the Zoo) with loving home presence of the good folks at Beyond the Rainbow. I plan to go over to Di's after school today; a time for tears. Hanging in there and trying to be glad it happened instead of sad it's over. It's all good!

deb Replied:

Oh no ~ it's sad when a loving pet dies. Hugs to you & your friend!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm so sorry Jeanne. Such a painful time. {{{hugs}}}

We're finally back! Actually, we got back late Sunday night, drove 15 hours so we could sleep in our own bed. Totally worth it! But then...I got up Monday to take care of this and that, decided to hand wash a couple things in the pantry sink. Started the water and got sidetracked by the tea kettle, then the laundry...eventually I realized I never shut off the sink and had totally flooded my pantry. It's like a butters pantry so it has a counter and cabinets and drawers and everything was flooded. Drawers and cabinets full of water, everything in them wet. All my food storage soaked, all my cookbooks waterlogged. It also went into the closet that is in there, what a mess. So...I spent an entire day cleaning stuff that should have never had to be cleaned in the first place. So frustrating!

Hoping for a more normal day today, but you know me...I don't do normal well. LOL. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh no, Lyn! That's quite a pickle!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.