JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 8/3/22

Jeanne- CE!

Another day, another contractor appointment! I have walked and done arm exercises and hope for more movement. I also plan to practice music, plan and prep for a clean feast tomorrow in honor of chofam Erica's birthday, and to take some baby steps on my bottomless list. It's all good!

deb Replied:

I may have missed where you told us what remodeling you are having done Jeanne. Are you getting a new kitchen?

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

@deb no, it's a shower do-over from a partially botched bathroom reno from 4 years ago. It's been a whirlwind of frustration and unexpected complication, but I know this problem is first world, temporary, and that it will move on out one day, just like bad weather. I try to focus on my reaction and what I can do, and not on disappointment in others, but I still find it irritating because the problems were preventable and so unnecessary. We've all been there though!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I just realized I never hit submit on my comment this morning. Oh well! It has been a great day!

deb Replied:

@Jeanne ~ thanks for the clarification. My husband & I went thru a botched bathroom remodel many years ago ~ not fun! Good luck with that!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.