JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 8/6/22

Jeanne- CE!

The hubs and I decided that life is hard enough that we need a self-care boost quarterly, which I am excited about! I still need rewards and incentives at goal weight! Today we are having full body mass-ahhh-ges, yay!

I should be able to squeeze a couple of little things in this afternoon like practice and declutter. Then we have a birthday party that I think is one of those boat-on-a-lake casual dinner parties, but since it's Gary's friend's bd and I'm getting the info from Gary, who the heck knows? It's probably a formal event and I'll show up looking like I'm going to Gilligan's Island, lol! It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

This morning will be this and that around the house. I really need to cook some healthy food but am not finding the motivation to do so. Tonight we go out with friends. I am designated driver, which means socialization without any help from wine. LOL. It is going to be a great day!

Nutmeg Replied:

Which Gillian's Island character are you going for Jeanne? Ginger looked like had just competed in the evening gown portion of a beauty contest. Mary Ann looked like she was fresh off the farm and Mrs. Howell looked a little like she had stepped off the pages of the Talbots catalog.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

LOL Nutmeg! I'm probably Mary Ann with sparkles.

Nutmeg Replied:

Mary Ann with sparkles sounds awesome!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.