JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 8/7

Jeanne- CE!

It has helped me to check in here, and I hope it helps others as well. I have to convince myself that it is worth it to take baby steps, and I am slowly wrapping my brain around that idea.

Today I plan at least baby step progress in music practice, intentional exercise, and decluttering.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I need to get back to exercising. My aim this week is to do yoga every day, even if it's only 10 minutes.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

yoga

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I enjoyed Sabbath randomness yesterday. Back to walking at dawn and doing arm exercises.

Daily goal above the walking and arm work is to at least baby step daily in the areas of practice and decluttering.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday I did walk and do arm work, and declutter; did not practice, but plan to rotate it in today.

For my schedule and sanity, it is not possible to hit all wellness checkpoints every day, but I will rotate to make sure nothing falls by the wayside long term.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday: walk, arm work, baby step declutter, practice.

Today: the usual, plus physical therapy, practice, and baby step declutter

Nutmeg Replied:

I like this accountability check in too. Less demanding than buddy chat. Good to hear about what others are doing (like arm exercises) , and to know what challenges others are facing. Things are going well so far this week.
I can keep it up

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've had an off three days. Not green days, not holding myself accountable. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow and will get back in the swing of things.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yesterday went as planned but did not get to music practice. Will hold space for that today, plus the usual.

Nutmeg Replied:

I had several off days 7/31-8/4, but I got back on track and I'm feeling good about it. I bet you can do the same Lyn. It helped me to ease up on my goals.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

The wellness road always includes those off patches; and great reminder to ease up on goals, Nutmeg. I'm an over-planner, notorious for not leaving wiggle room. I do try to reframe my thoughts at the end of the day, to focus on what DID happen vs. what is still undone. We are all works in progress!

I am still consistent with the walking and arm exercises, baby step decluttering, and stretching before bed even if just for a few minutes. I still did not practice yesterday, and hold out hope that today is the day for a proper session.

I commit to living in wellness and making the best choices under the circumstances, no matter what the each day holds.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I made my goals for yesterday; felt good to practice!

Ditto for today's accountability.

Nutmeg Replied:

I let my husband talk me into getting ice cream last night. I thought I'd be okay because I had eaten healthy until that point, biked 17 miles and walked 1hr 20 min. but it wasn't enough. Next time I need to say no and remind him we have ice cream bars at home. A 100 calorie Yasso bar wouldn't have done nearly as much damage.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.