JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 8/9/22

Jeanne- CE!

Today I'll get over to whole foods and the card store, tend to some house stuff, get in some real practice, do what I can on my end to simplify migration from old to new laptop- usually I do the technology myself, but after hitting a major roadblock yesterday and then spending 1 1/2 to 2 hrs on tech support and their final best guess being that my laptop was too old to be compatible for a do-it-yourself transfer, I had to schedule a genius bar appointment for them to do it in house, which means dropping both laptops off for a couple of days. Thankfully, we do have several Apple stores locally! But still, where's the eyeroll emoji again? I was blessed with low blood pressure and inner peace for a reason. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

This morning I transplanted some ribbon grass from my mom's house. It was originally from the house she grew up in, and then from the house that I grew up in so I hope it lives. This is certainly not the best time to transplant grasses, it looks dead from far away, the neighbors probably think I've lost my mind. LOL I will keep it clean and do all the healthy things. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That is so cool, Lyn! I love that, and have some nice heartprints of my own from just that kind of transplanting of special trees and plants.

deb Replied:

I bet the ribbon grass will survive! Grasses are pretty hardy!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.