JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 9/12/22

Jeanne- CE!

When life throws you curveballs is when it is even more important but much harder to prioritize wellness; today I'll "do what I can with what I got!" Headed back to school and required to mask again because of Gary being home with covid: I would have masked anyway because I am a little bruised and swollen, and can't smile or open my mouth all the way, so I'll be really expressive with my eyes, lol. We are scheduled to have contractor work in the bathroom this afternoon, and I don't know that they'll come with covid in the household, even with Gary completely isolating nowhere near where anyone will be; but they get to choose. Then whatever else rolls my way today. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Heading out for much needed grocery shopping. I will keep it healthy today, no matter what. And it is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.