JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 9/15/22

Jeanne- CE!

I can do hard things. Thankfully, Gary's covid is mild, and it has paid off that he takes his wellness seriously. Crazy week for me, too with the mouth stuff and trying to take it as easy as I can while on the liquid/soft food diet, but we are managing and know that this will pass. I rearranged everything and sequestered Chaz this morning thinking contractors might be coming, but they did have to rearrange the order of things some, and so far no one has come. Like it's not hard enough getting out the door on a "normal" day, LOL! I'll get some nice music vibes in by sitting in on chorale rehearsal this evening. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've just been doing a bit of this and that. Trying to keep it healthy along the way. It's going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

I'm enjoying a beautiful autumn like day ~ it's still warm out but fall is definitely in the air! I just watered all my outdoor pots of flowers ~ I like to keep them as long a possible!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.