JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 9/20/22

Jeanne- CE!

Taking a cue from Elmer Fudd, being "vewy vewy quiet," in doing my part to help the graft to take, which is a major effort for this rolling stone, lol! Gary is out of isolation, Halleluia! This afternoon and evening I will participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. I've been exhausted lately, but that means my body is stepping up to the plate for some serious healing. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Keep on healing, Jeanne! Today I pack for a little trip we are taking tomorrow with two of our kids. It should be a fun time. And I need to do some garden prep for the colder weather that is FINALLY coming our way. I am so ready for sweater weather! I will do all the healthy things. It's going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

Keep on that healing roll Jeanne.....it will be worth it in the end! And Lyn ~ have fun on your mini trip!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.