JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 days

Jeanne- CE!

If I counted correctly, today marks the first of the remaining 100 days in the year. SO MUCH can be accomplished in 100 days; it's almost a third of the year!

If you've never done this or would like a refresher course, check out the 100 Days Program under the Motivation+ drop down menu near the top right of the screen (on my display anyway!) I've read these several times and learn something new each time. If anyone wants to take the ball and run with it, go right ahead; I love seeing other logos lighting up the message board! Meanwhile, I will post the day and the topic title, and feel free to join me, or to add comments.

What will you do for your wellness in these 100 days?

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I love the idea of a focus on the next 100 days. I probably won't do the readings again but I'll try and chime in! I need help keeping focused. LOL

Sue Ellen Replied:

Yes, I would like to check this out with you Jeanne. I hope I will not miss any readings though since I do not come on here much. But will give a try.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Anyone can jump in at any time with the posts for each day; this is not a 100 or nothing thread. Most people find certain titles that click personally and others that just don't. Having gone through all of these a few times, I look at them differently depending on where I am on the wellness road.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.