JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 9/27/22

Jeanne- CE!

I am actually off work today, yay! I already had this day scheduled off for our never-ending bathroom contracting work, but the schedule got re-arranged (uh-gin!) so I decided to be on call with any contracting issue that might come up, and take a personal business day, which I need anyway.

Happily, my mouth has felt better the past couple of days; you have been sweet friends to ask! Post-op went well, and usually this is when things get back to normal but mine is complicated (of course, eyeroll!) and I am still stitched up and having to stay on the soft foods plan for another two weeks. But the good news is that there was not a packing peanut anywhere to be found lol, the grafting is taking and doing well, again I say yay! Grateful for what I do have and not gonna be disappointed in what I don't have; I have everything that really matters and then some. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

That's great news, Jeanne! I'd have been pretty sad for you if they had found a packing peanut in there.

Today I am decorating my porches for fall. Which, of course, is spiraling into me cleaning and repairing this and that. Yeah, I can take an hour long project and turn it into a day long one. It's a skill I have.

I will do all the healthy things. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

LOL! I have that same skill with projects, which sometimes makes me hesitant to get started.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Now I've started spray painting things and I'm about to break out the dye and try and make yellow flowers into burnt orange without ruining my white counters.

deb Replied:

That's great news Jeanne! You got this! And Lyn, I hope your kitchen counters survived the spray paint! LOL

Diane Replied:

I am glad all went well with you.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.