JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days Program Day 5: Magic notebook

Jeanne- CE!

So many have reaped rewards of journaling in some form or fashion! Never say never, but so far I'm not a magic notebook kind of gal.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I have a journal on my computer (password protected, of course) but I don't write in it like a typical journal. I use it more to remember things or make lists or goals. Sometimes I put quotes in there or pictures that I am inspired by. You can make groups and also tags so I have some thoughts that I tagged as "remember this" or "read this often" so that when I am in a slump I can remind myself of things that have been meaningful in the past. It's really more like a brainstorming notebook for my ADHD brain, but not many written out thoughts like in a typical journal. Although, I have used it for that in a few instances. I'm weird in that I won't go back and reread the parts that are thoughts because it kind of makes me sad, but it is really good for me to get my thoughts out. This is why I like the tagging function, I can find the things I want to see again and avoid the rest. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

That sounds brilliant, Lyn!

Sue Ellen Replied:

I do have a booklet for keeping track of the food I eat daily showing my choices. I will now
try to write down the food I am tempted with to eat and hold for later etc.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I do have a self-care planner, and track my weight, sleep/rest, stretching/moving, and music involvement daily.I don't journal my thoughts and emotions, but do a lot of sharing with friends and chosen family.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.