JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 Days Program Day 8: Help me, please!

Jeanne- CE!

It helped me to communicate clearly and kindly with those who wanted to be supportive but did not know what to say or not say.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm super private so I don't even want people to know I'm trying to lose weight let alone talk about my plan with them. I already eat differently than everyone and get a lot of comments about it, last thing I want to do is add in weight loss on top of it. So for me, silence in both directions is what I am looking for. LOL

Obviously that does not apply here, THIS is where I DO want to talk about these things and I do want to hear what you have to say about it. Even though we all have different plans, with that comes different ideas and you never know what will strike a chord. But out in the real world...not up for discussion.

Sue Ellen Replied:

I will not be able to continue the 100 days as I thought. Still planning to work on my goal but not much time to read every day. Stay focus and you will do fine.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Totally understandable; all the best to you!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks Jeanne.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

Lyn I hear you - lol!
As a matter of fact my entire blog for today was sparked by someone telling me my goals are unrealistic
My ask outside of SYD would be please refrain from offering unsolicited advice? I know you know someone who lost weight by eating 12 lettuce leaves and sugar free jello 6 times a day but I'm good thanks

I'm not reading the 100 day program but I always love it when someone does it so I'll pop in from time to time to share in the comments

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I love pop ins!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.