JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Accountability check in: week of 9/4

Jeanne- CE!

On track with walking and arm exercises this morning; trying for decluttering and practice in any amount!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Another day mostly away; still keeping the the goals in place. I will focus on baby steps with the practice and decluttering, and know at the end of the day that what I have done was enough, regardless of what did or did not make it into the day.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I will do yoga and one other form of exercise. Possibly a walk if I can get myself going before the temperature creeps back up.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Stretching and moving are solidly in place, with practice and decluttering on the back burner...but still on the cooktop!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Yesterday's exercise was not as planned but I did do something so I still consider it a success. Already walked this morning and plan to do yoga later.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'm going through a "stuff" happens spell. No relationship problems or anything like that, it's just time consuming challenges and surprises one after the other in various shapes and sizes.

I have done my walk and my arms.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Yesterday was a success. Now for today...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I'll do everything I can to live well and BE with some temporary restrictions in place due to some major dental work I'll be having this morning.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I was not accountable for my exercise yesterday. I did eat well though and I feel like that is the more important of the two. But not the point here...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am being a good patient and following directives from the doc; and thus changing things up a bit. I can get my music vibes in studying my parts with recordings, can manage a few stretches, and do sedentary decluttering. I don't sit around well, so am trying to spice up and fun up the things that I CAN do. I'm pretty restricted until my first post-op appointment on September 26.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I absolutely DO sit around well, which is a problem. LOL. I want to promise I will do yoga but I'm not convinced I'll keep that promise so...

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

A day of rest and healing, but I will get some music vibes in as part of that.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I was able to spend some time studying my music yesterday, and hope I can work it into today, too!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Bathroom contractor fun and added household responsibility while Gary is isolated ate up the rest of the day after work. Eating clean, resting, and healing are at the top of the list this week.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I've jumped on my rebounder but also plan to do yoga later.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Just ditto for me while healing.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Keeping the wellness foundation strong, and looking forward to branching out a bit more in the coming week as we rest, heal, and prepare get back into the groove of all the things that add the sparkle to the wellness foundation.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Keeping the eating and drinking clean; hoping that little pockets of time for music and stretching flow my way today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hanging in there, doing what I can within the circumstances. I did manage to stretch yesterday, which I love and need. When in doubt, less motion for me to help the graft to take.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

You have an excuse, I don't. I've been hit or miss.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.