JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 1/12/23

Jeanne- CE!

Back to school today, just to see what needs to be done. Students come back tomorrow; sounds odd to officially start a semester on a Friday, but perfect for our unique population! If the workday is short, I'll pop by Natural Grocers and Whole Foods (both are near my work and home), and have a quick turnaround at home before chorale rehearsal tonight. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

It's raining here so my plan is to stay inside. Who am I kidding, that's always my plan. I will keep it healthy and I'm hoping to get in some yoga, depending on how the monster pup reacts. And by the way, I use the term monster pup in an endearing way, he really is a great dog, he's just a puppy that's never lived in a house! It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

It's raining here too! We just disconnected all our cable boxes and Roger just left to go to the UPS store to return them. We cut the chord! We got Roku's for all our TV's and will stream. We still have the cable company for internet only. We will be saving about $100/month! Roger is kinda driving me crazy! He is on a "clean up everything in sight" kick! He needs to have a project I think. He is ok April ~ October when it is golf season, but these long winter days make him go a bit stir crazy! Thus, he drives me crazy! LOL

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Haha, I totally get that, Deb. Dan always has to have a project too, it's hard for him to just sit and relax.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.