JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Week 2: Walk to Minnesota

Sandy

January 11-17:
Please report your steps for these days. (Diane please tell me what you did on Jan. 9 & 10 too)

Once I have your step count (Wednesday) I will report back where we are and what we are doing. Tuesday.... today is your last day to add to that step count! Get out there & walk!

deb Replied:

Yet another question...are we supposed to be entering our steps in the user competition for our "Walk to Minnesota" ? Or is just posting them here to you Sandy enough? ( I just entered the User Competition " a few minutes ago.

Francesca Replied:

Hi my friends! I'm already into Wednesday
Here's my count for the second week: 21600 steps.

I did not do great walks, since it always rained, except on Saturday morning.
I still haven't found room in my day for long walks, since when I take the children to school and pick them up I can't help but use the car because they are tired and walking with heavy books isn't exactly the best for them.
For next week I'll have to turn on the indoor treadmill to count a little more steps.

Sandy Replied:

Deb-- we will NOT be using the competition format for this. I'd delete it but I don't know how to. Just tell me your step count here. Thanks.

Thanks for your step count Francy! When I get everyone's I will report back!

deb Replied:

My total steps for the week are : 37,082

I am giving my total steps for each day from my Apple Watch. I don't know if this is what we're supposed to do or not, just wanted to let you know.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

deb, I love how you make such an effort, and ask questions along the way; you play well with others!

deb Replied:

Ha! Thanks Jeanne! I just want to make sure I'm doing it right!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

My steps for the week are 55,342. The dog is certainly upping my step count!

Sandy Replied:

My steps for this week are 53,132. I am counting all my steps not just intentional exercise, obviously.

Francesca Replied:

Wow girls you are doing GREAT! Thanksfor setting such a good example!
I'm not counting all my steps, because I often reach 10.000 or 12.000 steps each day BUT this lifestyle does not bring me anywhere with my weight loss. So I aim to increase movement, and will count just he walks I do on purpose, in order to mantain the right mindset.
I'm doing not so good. Yes it is raining non stop here, but I could had done something more at home (I have a treadmill, a stepper...) So I have to do a lot better than this. .

Diane Replied:

Mine for 9-17 54,190

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.