JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 1/18/23

Jeanne- CE!

On this one day, I'll do what I can at school (it's almost always entertaining and hilarious with these precocious alternative learners), then get home for light adulting and participation in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

deb Replied:

Jeanne ~ what exactly do you do at the alternative school? You are so creative & musical so I am assuming it has something to do with music or music therapy.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

The trainer said I need to have the dog on puppy protocol which means he is on leash and with me at all times. And let me tell you, it was a nightmare! He's constantly pulling and jumping up and getting tangled. Sheesh, I thought it was hard before, this day was even harder. I can't say I ate too well today, cooking supper for my husband was virtually impossible so there was no way I was cooking a second meal for myself. I know it will get better and this will be worth it but right now I'm not enjoying any of this, other than when he is asleep at night and even then he will only sleep on top of me so I'm not getting good sleep. But he's adorable so...It has still been a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

deb: My position at the school is not in music, but allows me to have more down time to dedicate to my own music and creative outlets; it's called Dallas Learning Center if you care to Google. What I do now feels like a cross between tutoring and home schooling. I'm on hand when students are working on their individual English, history/social studies, and electives. I have no planning or prep, as curriculum comes from University of Nebraska. My public school career was as an orchestra director, which I loved but did not have time for my own music outlets.

Lyn: Aw, that all sounds really hard! But I have a feeling that this big bundle of energy will end up being your pup of a lifetime. He'll learn and mature; he's al puppy right now. Hang in there!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.