JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

W2M Week 2 results

Sandy

We had a great start! We walked two days in week one and seven in week two.
Francy has a total of 29,800 steps.
Deb has a total of 37,082 steps.
Lyn has a total of 55,342 steps
Oscar has a total of 110,684 steps
Sandy has a total of 53,132 steps
Diane has a total of 54,190 steps

This means we are well on our way. Lyn and Oscar (because he runs in circles around Lyn and would never leave her behind) are about 23.5 miles into the route. I will be back a bit later to bring you more info on our trip. (I had my spinal shots this morning and my head is pretty foggy and my upper back is very sore.)

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Haha, Oscar is going to drag the rest of us along with him! I hope you're feeling better, Sandy. Thank you for doing this for us!

deb Replied:

LOL ~ at first I read the name "Oscar" and thought to myself "Now who is this Oscar person & where did he come from, and more importantly, HOW DID HE WALK SO MUCH?" Then I saw that he was Lyn's new puppy and had a good laugh at myself!!

deb Replied:

Sandy, I hope you're feeling better soon & I hope the shots help!

And, seeing the step counts it sure looks like I need to get moving more!

Francesca Replied:

Sandy I wish you a quick recover! I have the same problem..

Sandy Replied:

I am feeling so much better this morning. I usually take the shots without much trouble but every once in awhile I get one of those spinal headaches and they are brutal. My step count yesterday was pathetic. I will do some work on this today..... and yes! Oscar has us all beat! LOL

Diane Replied:

I forgot to list my steps. It was on my desk at work. I will give it to you if it isn't too late. I am so sorry.

Sandy Replied:

Diane... no worries. We WANT you to join us. Get them to me when you can. Glad you're going to join us.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.