JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 1/20/23

Jeanne- CE!

I am off work today-- my new normal schedule is to have Friyays off and leave an hour earlier most of the time, more work hours as needed. Today we're taking the last of Christmas decor down (no judgment LOL!): our vintage tree, then all that's left is the "winter" tree that has only white lights, pine cones, and fake cranberries; which stays up until at least the end of January.

Also planned: stretching and moving, our fav Mediterranean buffet take-out, chill time, and prep time for dinner guests tomorrow. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I had a vertigo therapy session this morning. They make me kind of sick but that's the point. Overall I feel so much better than I have for years in the whole dizziness/vertigo/motion sickness area. Now I'm waiting to meet a fence guy to see what it will entail to fence in this huge back yard for the doggo. He's laying on me asleep right now pretending to be an angel. Tonight we go out for drinks for the first time in a long time. Something keeps happening where we don't go, which if fine by me, but has had an impact on my husband who is a social creature. So tonight we socialize! It is going to be a great day!

Nutmeg Replied:

I rode my exercise bike this morning and then I had dry needling in my right lower leg this with my physical therapist. We tried a new muscle this morning. Too early to know if it's helping yet. I went into work afterwards. I don't usually work on Friday, but things are busy right now.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.