JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 1/23/23

Jeanne- CE!

As far as I know, just a regular school day, stretching and moving, this and that around the house, and date night hosted by Gary. It's all good!

Anna Replied:

My weekend was a little disorganized eating wise but I still had a small loss today - on target for my planned two lbs loss by Wednesday.

But here today, tracking and planning my meals to match my desired macros. So going for green.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Nutmeg Replied:

I have the day off work, but I have a physical therapy appointment, a hair cut and then I'm meeting a woman about walking her dog occasionally when her regular walker can't do it. Also need to pick up medication and fluids for our cat.
Rode the exercise bike already, but plan to do more.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I spent the morning meeting with a fence guy and the rest of the day in Urgent Care because my ear drum ruptured last night and my ear has been bleeding all day. So that's fun! Those of you who know me know that it had to be pretty bad for me to actually go to a dr. The funny part is (or probably not funny) she took my info when I registered and she said...ok, we have you in our system, did you used to live on McBride? And I had to laugh because I lived there 30 years ago. THIRTY YEARS AGO. So, yeah, I don't really do doctors. haha. My daughter is here and we are watching tv together and she is staying the night so It has been a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh no, Lyn, OW! What's that all about?

deb Replied:

Oh my! I hope you're doing better Lyn!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.