JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

W2M Week three

Sandy

Today is your last day to get in lots of steps for this week. I will expect your step counts tomorrow and will be ready to report to you where we are and what we are doing! Let's go!

deb Replied:

I've been moving kinda slow since we've been having snow! Maybe I need to buy myself a pair of snowshoes to help me walk to Minnesota!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I'm going to have a low week too, we've had rain and cold, not good walking weather!

Sandy Replied:

Life happens! I bet Oscar is bummed if he can't get his steps in... and yes, Deb, you probably will need some snow shoes when you get into the snow. I walk a lot in my house these days because I'm too lazy to go to the gym and walk on the treadmill.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Oscar still manages to get his steps in while running circles around me.

deb Replied:

My steps for week three are pretty bad ~ only 30,884

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I get extra steps looking for things that I've lost, and going back for things that I've forgotten.

deb Replied:

Jeanne ~ you have that problem too? LOL

Francesca Replied:

Here I am! My steps for the week are just 21.300.
A very few intentional walks, since it has been raining continuously from past Wednesday..
It has been a busy week and I still didn't find a way to prioritize myself over other things at least fo ah hour a day

Sandy Replied:

My steps this week were 45,884. I really worked hard to get that number. I won't be able to do that each week.

Diane Replied:

Ok. mine is total steps for the day. I can say I do alot of walking with a student at work. 73,349. Maybe that is why my hips hurt. Oh I had carpool every morning walking in Prek students to class as they arrived.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I am at 48,569 for the week.

Sandy Replied:

Okay ladies! We are on the move!

Oscar continues to lead on steps but not on distance since he's not allowed to leave Lyn's side. Diane has traveled 59.5 miles and decided to stop at a nice hotel and soak in the hot tub for awhile. Lyn and Oscar found a dog park at 48 miles and took a break. Lyn is enjoying some tea while Oscar runs around meeting some new friends. Sandy found a winery at 45 miles and of course she had to stop for a glass (or two). Deb has 30 miles but has stopped several times to shop for cute things to take home to her grandkids! Francy seems to get lots of steps exploring all the sites along the way but only counts steps on the trail, so she is at about 25 miles out and going strong.

We are slowly moving north and although the trip will take us awhile, we will have some fun surprises along the way, so keep at it. I don't know about you, but I worked hard this week to get some extra steps to try to keep moving along.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Thanks for doing this Sandy! I will work harder this week to up my steps.

deb Replied:

This is so fun Sandy ~ thank you for initiating this! You are making it fun with your flair for writing! Who knows? Maybe you'll be able to publish it someday! And a big movie production company will buy the rights for the movie! I would like to announce, right here, right now, that I would like Lily Tomlin to play my character!

Ok ladies ~ which actress would you like to portray you in this upcoming bestseller novel and blockbuster movie???

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I don't know who I'd like to play me but the celebrity I was always told I looked like was Jamie Gertz. Not sure how I feel about it. LOLOL

Francesca Replied:

Girls you are doing great! Thanks for calling me out loud from such a distance!
Sandy you are gold!
This is the spur I need, so happy to have you!

Francesca Replied:

Deb, it is a great idea! Can I suggest Salma Hayek for my character?

deb Replied:

Lyn ~ I had to look Jamie Gertz up on Google.....she's the woman who was on Twister ~ a movie my husband has watched over & over....LOL

Sandy Replied:

You make me laugh. I have no idea who would play the part of me. Fair warning... I am not happy with my step count and will be pushing to get many more this week.

deb Replied:

I'm not happy with my step count either! At the very least, this little trip to Minnesota is opening my eyes to how little I have been moving!

Francesca Replied:

needless to say, I'm the one less happy with the steps counting among all of you
You truly made me think how little time I put that it is not weight lifting, on my exercise plan. Sure I have to do a LOT better than this.
This week I'm going to focus seriously on finding time for it.
Thanks for leading me!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.