JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Nice dishes for nice meals pics

Anna

Can we try something... can we post pics under this thread of us trying to make up nice looking meals in our finer dishes this week. Now finer doesn't have to be fancy. It can be a special dish from gramma or that you picked up along the way in life... just showing that you value what we are putting in your body and what we are presenting it in...

It can be from any meal ... and we can say if it was planned and entered if it helps and not if it doesn't...

I will do this for supper this evening as I am struggling with staying on track as the day goes on... you can talk about the dish(es) you chose to share and why if You like.... Lol, or not.

Trying to keep our buzz going! I love the two week contest!

I will add... it can also be in a take out dish if it's on your meal plan and looks good and on your planned list and works for you and your regime. Basically, we eat visually first! So if it's well presented and looks good, maybe our brains will choose good over bad for us if we bring it to the forefront of our decision side of our brains more automatically!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I can never post pics on message board posts. It always kicks me out and makes me resign in but I can never post. Can everyone else? Maybe I should contact Admin to see if they can fix it. I used to be able to but now I can only post them to my blog.

Sandy Replied:

I will try it. Not sure how good I will be at it but I will definitely try.

Anna Replied:

You are right.... Bops me out as well...

Supper is still a struggle. Weight is going up

deb Replied:

I just tried to post a picture & it kicked me off the site too Lyn!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I've never been able to post pics on the message boards, either, but what a creative idea, Anna!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

We post a pic in our blog and put a message here so we know to go look.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I posted my fajita skillets in my blog. They aren't too pretty but they are very tasty!

Anna Replied:

I am back.... I am going to blog again. I think it will help! Going to go into the shop for 8 am! Take a pic of my breakfast you and try to get a good day in!

Peace out! Please god and all things good let me be on track today.

My goal is to be happy and to get below 160. I was 161 less than 1 month ago and I am back up to 1269. Insanity...

I think I got this...

Sandy Replied:

Here's my supper last night... chicken with broccoli and cheese. It is one of my favorites. The dish is a plate with a raised edge that I seem to pick more often than the others. Nothing special but I just like it a lot.

deb Replied:

Sandy ~ how did you get a picture to post in here? I never can get it to work!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

How did it work for you? I've tried a million times!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Same!

Francesca Replied:

Sandy, I love broccoli too! Your meal looks delicious

Francesca Replied:

Sandy, I love broccoli too! Your meal looks delicious

Sandy Replied:

I didn't know I couldn't post a picture. I just typed my message and then chose "choose file" from right below this. It worked just like it does on our blogs.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

It used to work for me but it hasn't for years.

Thulz ❤️ Replied:

One of my favs!
Sliced pork steak on a bed of crunchy summer salad with extra virgin olive oil

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Ok, I'll try again: paleo pancakes with all-fruit compote.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh my stars, it worked from my phone! Fresh veggie soup:

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Cauliflower crust pizza:

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

I don't have a food pic but I'm going to try something just to see if it works again!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

OH MY STARS! I CAN POST PICTURES AGAIN!!!!!

Anna Replied:

Omygoodness! Look what we've done! All those pics make me want to eat healthy! Beautiful and yummy!

I will post a pic today of one of my meals. But it bops me off when I try so not sure what is happening. I choose a file, it shows up but then asks me for security resign in.

I will try post a pic from a recent meal... testing testing...

Anna Replied:

It worked but after a couple of tries! I copied my message in case it didn't work .... Well well well ...

I think I will start a new thread for February now that we got this down! Let's "see". What we are eating in February!

Love love love ... let's inspire with our eyes ....

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.