JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 1/2/23

Jeanne- CE!

Happy to be shifting over to a narrower stretch of the wellness road. The tweaked plan is in place with action items, and I'm ready to rock total wellness! The general tweaks are to do more practice and intentional movement instead of additional screen time, declutter something every day, be more disciplined about getting to bed earlier.

This one day, G and I have already walked and done arm exercises. I plan to make a Nebraska Furniture Mart (which is like Disney World lol!) run with Di and goof around after; then treat Gary to a date night. Send anti-jury duty vibes my way, please; I'm scheduled for tomorrow and am hoping to receive advance notification that my services are not required; they honestly don't want me anyway. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Nebraska Furniture Mart is quite the adventure! ~~~~~anti-jury duty vibes~~~~~
I've been fighting a cold and it's getting really old. I'm ready to feel human again. Today I will eat clean and do yoga. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

So again, I had to Google Nebraska Furniture Mart...looks pretty interesting, although their website says I am outside of their shipping area and I cannot order! LOL. interesting.....have fun Jeanne! Today I will think about taking some of my Christmas decorations down. I may or may not, depending on my mood!

Nutmeg Replied:

I've never been to Nebraska Furniture Mart, but I remember seeing commercials on tv when I was younger and it looks like you'll be getting a lot of exercise just walking around the place. I remember it as seeming enormous.

I exceed the goal I set last week by .2 lbs, so I'm on my way to a good start this year. Planning on getting outside for a walk today and riding my exercise bike.

Diane Replied:

I am trying to get motivated to do something around the house. I have been on the go all morning with taking Megan to 4H to coloring my hair and doing a Walmart run.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.