JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 1/30/23

Jeanne- CE!

Back to school today, but freezing rain and ice predicted later. Our winter weather is not snow with any kind of traction; just slippery ice that paralyzes everything. The drivers are scary! Last week, there were a few snowflakes in the air one evening but the roads were nowhere near freezing, and I got stuck behind someone going 20 mph, LOL! We'll see what develops-- sometimes our forecasts are exaggerated ratings boosters. I had already been planning a Whole Foods run after school, so we'll see how things are by then. Date night is on me tonight. It's all good!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

We got some thin ice last night. Luckily I don't need to go out for anything so I'm hanging with the dog in front of the fire at the moment. I will get up and do yoga and try and be productive today. It is going to be a great day!

deb Replied:

We've had light snow on & off all day. And the temperature is hovering between 28 & 32 so the roads are iffy. Roger & I had Caroline here at 7:15 this morning as she had a fever & ear infection & couldn't go to school. And her Mom couldn't miss work today as it was "signing week" for sports at the University where she works. Caroline's Dad picked her up around 2:45 to take her to the doctor.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.