JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 1/6/23

Jeanne- CE!

It's FriYAY! Today's possibilities include more household and personal maintenance, having dogs' nails ground down, our fav Mediterranean take-out, and just plain goofing around. Chaz, wonder cat of the universe, is 11 years wise today! It's all good!

Nutmeg Replied:

Went to physical therapy this morning and tried dry needling for the first time. Hoping it will improve strength and movement in my foot and ankle overtime. Planing to ride my exercise bike, run some errands, and do some cleaning today.
Hope Chaz the Wonder Cat has a great birthday! We're all about the cats at our house with 2 inside kitties and about 4 regular strays that we feed.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Happy Birthday Chaz! I've been dealing with the puppy who has been resistant to house training. What can you expect from a 7 month old who has never been in a house. He's a sweetheart and is keeping me on my toes. I will do all the healthy things, no matter what. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.