JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 1/7/23

Jeanne- CE!

Mostly a day of this and that at home, pretty pedis with Di, and a big dose of down time. My clarinet's been with my talented tweak/repair guy this past week, and I miss playing it. Still never at a loss for how to spend my time-- everything is more complicated and time consuming than what I plan for, so it all plays out how it's supposed to in the end. It's all good!

Nutmeg Replied:

Planning to ride my exercise bike while watching an episode of Wednesday. I've been doing tai chi with you tube videos and I'll do at least 20 minutes of that, any probably go for a walk outside. I also have a lot of laundry to tackle.

Nutmeg Replied:

Lyn,
Do you have a photo of your puppy you could upload? I'd love to see the little monster.

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today should be a relatively lazy day. As lazy as you can be with a puppy. I am looking through recipes now, trying to get the energy to make something. Every time I try and add a picture on the message board it kicks me out so I will put some pictures of the doggo on my blog! It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.