JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

This One Day- 2/10/23

Jeanne- CE!

On the downhill side of the covid, fingers crossed! I only had two really bad days, and my case is definitely on the lighter end of what most people go through with this. If my fever stays away, I should be able to end isolation on Sunday, and go back to work on Monday, masking until day 10. And to add to the super fun week, Gary and I are looking at medicare options as previously scheduled; this is a BIG birthday year for me, as I've been being reminded practically daily in some form or fashion since turning 50 almost 15 years ago, lol! Thankfully, I have no real sense of my age, just how my body feels, which is usually pretty darn good! I lovingly encourage that it's worth the effort to be proactive to live well and BE well, rather than being forced to be reactive in order to GET well! It's all good!

deb Replied:

I'm so happy to hear that you're on the upswing! You are doing all the "right" stuff! That is indeed a big birthday coming up! Yippee! It is so nice to see that check being deposited into your checking account after all those years of working! Enjoy!

Lyn❤️💛💚💙💜 Replied:

Today I went to the ENT again. He said there is a large scab still on my ear drum and that is concerning. He tried to soften it with hydrogen peroxide and used a suction thing but it didn't budge. So, I have drops to use to hopefully soften it up and they are antibiotics in case there is still a hole behind the scab so that way if they get in there they won't hurt anything. I go back in 3 weeks. And that is todays ear update. LOL. I can't claim to have eaten all that well today so tomorrow I am back on track with all the healthy things. Well, as of now. It will keep being a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Oh, Lyn, that sounds so tedious! Many hugs, and more prayers!

Sandy Replied:

Lyn I am sorry to hear of your ear issues. I've been there and the ear can be so difficult and painful. I hope they get it figured out. I have had a hole in my ear drum too. Weird deal but they "patched it with a vein from my arm" when I was in high school. I still have a little scar on my arm. I hope that you can get it figured out.

deb Replied:

Yikes Lyn! I hope their plan works for your ear!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.